Is your home not cooling down like it used to? Is the Boerne heat starting to take a toll on your AC? We can help you save time and money with our Air Conditioner repair services! KCA has the experience and expertise to repair and maintain your commercial and residential AC units.
Signs You Need AC Repair
There are a few signs that will tell you that your cooling system has an issue. If any of the following issues are happening and you’re in the Boerne area, call KCA and we will come out to take a look.
- Emitting a strange smell: If an unpleasant smell is coming from your AC unit, you’ll want to get it diagnosed quickly before the smell continues to get worse. The experts on our team will be able to tell you if your unit needs a quick tune-up or a complete cleaning session. Either way, KCA will be able to fix the issue!
- Making unusual noises: You should expect your Air Conditioner to make a low, quiet noise when turning on and shutting down. If you’re hearing sudden, loud or unusual noises, there could be a bigger issue. Noises to indicate a potential issue would be a rattling or humming noise or a grinding and whistling noise. If you’re hearing anything you find abnormal, our team will be happy to come out and take a look. It’s better to jump on the problem quickly before it becomes more serious.
- Warm Air: This may seem obvious, but if you’re feeling warm air coming out of your unit, the first thing to do is to check the thermostat and see what the temperature is set at. Double-check that it’s on cooling mode and set at a temperature lower than your home’s current temp. If both of these things are set accurately, then you could have a larger problem. You might have a compressor or restricted airflow issue. Warm air in the middle of a Boerne summer just won’t do! Call your trusted experts at KCA to fix the problem.
- Insufficient Airflow: Do you feel like your unit should be blowing more air? Insufficient airflow is a common AC problem. This is commonly caused by a clogged air filter or a broken motor. There could also be an underlying problem in your ductwork. It’s important to have this issue checked out immediately, not only because you’ll be hot during the Boerne summers, but also because this could be a more serious issue that is wasting your home’s energy.
- High Humidity: Does your house feel more humid than normal? Humidity outside in south Texas during the spring is summer is to be expected, but high humidity inside your house shouldn’t be. Your AC unit is there to help moderate humidity levels and if it’s not doing that, there could be an issue. Our team will be able to evaluate the issue with a quick visit and evaluation.
- Water Leaks: A little condensation from your AC Unit is to be expected. If you see liquid leaking into your home or pooled water from your AC unit, you probably have an issue. Leaks can damage your home if they are not fixed in a timely manner. We will come out for immediate assistance if leaking is an issue.
Rely on KCA Services for AC Repair
If you are facing any AC problems, contact us in a timely manner for us to diagnose the issue. Thinking the problem will go away on its own is never a good plan. A small repair can quickly snowball into a larger, more costly repair.
Our licensed and experienced technicians are ready to help you get back to feeling cool and comfortable. Our services extend to residential and commercial customers throughout Boerne and the surrounding areas. If you’re facing an AC problem, give us a call today.