Water Heater Services in Boerne
We all know what an inconvenience it is to have no hot water in our home, and there’s no avoiding it when it does happen. Besides the life-halting disruption that causes cold showers, and dirty dishes/clothes, serious damages to a water heater can cause massive water damage to your home.
KCA Services understands the need for a quick and thorough response to repair your water heater. We work with the experienced team at Denny Plumbing in Boerne to advise you on the best options for you and your Boerne home.
Expert Boerne Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
When it comes time for water heater repair and maintenance, we’re here to help. We take the time to listen, investigate the problem, and find the solution that’s right for you.
Many times, water heater problems can be fixed with inexpensive repairs. Heating elements may need to be replaced, a new electrical connection may need to be installed, or other simple solutions to minor problems. KCA Services will always find the right fix for your water heater– and your budget. Our lengthy experience in the Boerne area ensures you will receive the best information to make an educated decision about the health and life of your water heater.
Ideally, water heaters should receive regular maintenance to prevent the breakdown of their parts. Flushing the water heater one to two times per year can extend the life of the water heater. In addition, replacing the sacrificial anode rod at the end of its life also helps to extend the life of the water heater. Our team can take care of these things for you so that your water heater lasts longer before needing replacement.
Water Heater Replacement
There are some times when the cost of continuously repairing a water heater rises above replacing it all together. Our team knows just how to read these signs.
- Age– The average life expectancy of water heaters is only 10-15 years. If your system is within this range, deteriorated parts will continue to deteriorate.
- Water Quality– If you have rusty water coming from your faucets, the likely culprit is rust on the inside of your water heater. This poses a risk to the integrity of the water heater’s build as well as to your health.
- Noises– Rumbling noises from your water heater can signify a leak, but also the buildup of sediment. This buildup will cause your system to decrease in efficiency over time.
- Leaks– Frequent leaks require repairs, often making it more cost effective to replace the entire system.
- Temperature– This might seem obvious, but if your water heater is providing cold or lukewarm water, it’s time to think about replacing it.
Water Heater Installation
If you decide it is time to replace your old water heater, KCA Services can take over the installation so that it runs smoothly and cleanly. The professionals on our team can help you evaluate the differences between water heaters and determine the best water heater replacement for you and your home. Then we will ensure the installation process leaves you stress free!
Water Heater Services in Boerne
KCA Services is dedicated to being the best water heater repair and installation company in Boerne. Our licensed technicians are on-call to assist with all your water heater emergencies and questions.
We know that plumbing does not break at convenient times, we are available here to help. Call KCA Services today to request a free estimate and learn more about our services.