American Standard Indoor Environment
A person can spend 90% of their time indoors and that’s especially true during the hot and cold seasons. Nowadays, homes are better insulated and more tightly sealed. This means that indoor pollutants can get trapped inside your home. As a result, your family might be breathing indoor air that is up to five times less healthy than what’s outside.
American Standard HVAC system components can help keep the air in your home both cleaner and more comfortable. Indoor air quality products like filters and humidifiers along with zoning systems are just some of the solutions available to help you and your family enjoy comfort and peace of mind.
AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Filtration System
- Removes up to 99.98 percent of allergens from the filtered air
- Catches particles down to .1 micron in size
- Eight times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance
- 100 times more effective than a standard one-inch throwaway filter or ionic-type room appliance
- Delivers cleaner air and more of it
- Reusable filter can be cleaned by vacuuming
AccuExchange™ Energy Recovery Ventilator
For fresher, healthier air in your home.
- Saves energy during hot, humid weather by pre-cooling and dehumidifying incoming air
- Saves energy during cold, dry weather by recovering heat and moisture from the air that's being expelled
- Specially engineered for low maintenance and longer life
- Slide-out filter is easily accessible and can be cleaned with an ordinary household vacuum cleaner
- Fits your life: easily installed in the attic, garage or basement in virtually any position
- Automatically ventilates your air round the clock - or use the manual control if you want additional ventilation
Perfect Fit™ Air Cleaner
Efficient air cleaning at an efficient price.
- Efficiently uses less energy than a 40-watt bulb
- Up to 15 times more effective than a standard throwaway filter, depending on the filtration option you choose
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Fits in tight spaces and in virtually any position
- Heavy-duty construction assures long life and continued reliability